School is just kind of running my life right now.
Oh yea, and there's that whole "trying to become a certified wedding planner" thing too.
Anyways, I thought I'd share this delicious fall recipe!
2 packages/cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
4 0z cream cheese, softened
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1/4 Cup canned pumkin (Libby’s)
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls to form 4 rectangles placed side by side.
Pinch seams together to form one long rectangle. (Like Picture Below)
2. Place cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg into a mixer; beat until well combined. Spread mixture over crescents leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
3. Starting at long end, roll up the dough.
4. Cut dough into 1 inch slices.
5. Place around 2 9 inch cake pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray. *You can leave the centers open so the rolls form a circle.
6. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Frost warm rolls with cream cheese frosting recipe below.
4 oz softened cream cheese
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin (Libby’s)
1. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl until smooth. Spread over warm rolls.