Monday, March 18, 2013

No Luke! You shake it for me!

My weekend was full of surprises..

I went to get my hair colored Friday afternoon. Went in showing a picture of a girl with ALL BLONDE HAIR. Needless to say.. I came out with 90% of my hair still brown and the other 10% highlighted blonde.  FAIL. Apparently the guy didn't feel the need to tell me he couldn't make my hair the color I actually wanted it, the first time around. (Don't you just hate when hairdresser's do that. Poop.) Any who, here's how my hair turned out..


After the hair fiasco, I met with Seth and his parents for a yummy dinner. Nothing better than spending your Friday night with good food and great people! 

Now before I start with Saturday.. let me just say..
I have lived in Texas for most my life... and JUST NOW bought a pair of cowgirl boots.
Lessoned learned... Don't spend ALL DAY walking the rodeo, and having STANDING ROOM ONLY for a concert and not wear SOCKS WITH BRAND NEW BOOTS.
My feet hate me right now. Ugh.
Someone needs to warn a girl to ALWAYS wear socks with  new boots.


It's all good though. Luke Bryan made up for my sore tootsies by dancing and jammin' out on that stage. Let me tell you, if you ever get the chance to see him in concert.. GO! Great performer, great entertainer, and not half bad to look at. 

Here are a few other fun pictures from the Rodeo!



As for Sunday.. I had no clue it was St. Patty's Day. Luckily my mom was prepared! (Aren't all moms?!)  Ellie Bear wasn't too thrilled to dress up. But like every holiday.. we tend to make our dogs go all out rather than us..



Then I surprised Seth, & we went to see Oz the Great and Powerful in 3D XD!!!! Holy Smokes!! If you haven't seen that movie. Go see it NOW! You MUST MUST MUST see it in 3D. Must must must. 


We always have these little props in our movie theaters. Seth couldn't resist.

We ended our St. Patty's Day chowing down on some spicy crawfish, slurping some festive drinks, and hanging with family and friends.
I'd say my weekend was pretty eventful.



How was yours?!


9 comments:

  1. I do like how your hair turned out! It is always so hard trying to explain what you want and see if it actually comes out that way. So jealous you got to see Luke Bryan! I saw him in September and can't wait to see him again this year! Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great even though it's not what you wanted! If you were in Nashville, I would hook you up with my hairstylist who is Ah-mazing with blonde! She rocks. Your weekend looks like a ton of fun! I feel like every Texas bloggers post today that I have ready has the rodeo in it! haha. Looks like fun! Love me some Luke B. and Jason A.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair turned out cute even if it's not exactly what you wanted. I didn't realize people wore boots without socks! I've always worn socks with mine, even if it's just ankle ones. So glad you finally invested in a pair though - they are a must if you live in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks super cute even though it's not what you expected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome busy weekend! love your hair, i think it looks cute but that really does stink when hair dresser do that!! happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cowboy boots are the most comfortable shoes I own now, but they were not comfy at all when I first started wearing them!! I think your hair is actually really cute....but more highlights should be able to do the job, if you want to go more blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your hair! It looks great on you!New boots suuuuck to break in..so standing all day in new boots had to be terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks pretty! I need to buy cowboy boots--I live in Oklahoma and haven't bought a pair yet either!

    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! luke Bryan? enough said :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...